Answered / Added Incorporate More Business Plans/Ideas

AuDMNDALEX

Citizen
I am a new user on businesscraft and when I came here, to my disappointment, there was no stock market! That I think is the soul of business itself. As well as I think companies in this game are underrated and should have more flexibility in the things they can do. So far there are only some really simple stuff that shows the limitations of minecraft(chest shops, building complexes, etc..) But I think the owners of this server can figure something out, make a plugin, find a plugin, incorporate a different method that is VERY similar perhaps if all else fails. I use to be a Developer back in my day(years ago) but I can't recall enough to be able to just make my own plugin from scratch anymore, so I am hoping the owners can figure something out. Business and Entrepreneurship starts with the Stock market and pretty much every aspiring entrepreneur starts with the stock market because they simply need money. If this was incorporated it would open up so many different pathways for the server and expansion could be very extensive! Currently I am an Entrepreneur on the server and IRL, I could help with the mechanics if it was added and my company would be based off that. I'd probably build the New York Stock Exchange building as well as my own HQ as a Hedge Fund and like I said there's so much you can do once it is in the game.

Thank You,

-AuD

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
You are suggesting they find a plugin for stock market? If you want to suggest something like this then they ask you to find the plugin