Lawsuit: Adjourned Inperium & Partners at Law v. MeepdaMeep123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for the replies. You two have the floor if you would like to add anything, but I believe I have enough information to begin consideration of a verdict.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
On September 13th, 2020, Inperium & Partners at law created a case prosecuting Meepdameep123 accusing him of scamming, incitement of crime, obstruction of justice, stealing, and fraudulent misrepresentation regarding BC-100.

The court hereby finds Meepdameep123 guilty on charges obstruction of justice, incitement of crime and scamming. I am unable to be convinced by the reasoning for stealing, and fraudulent misrepresentation does not exist as a crime in this server. The arguments made by the defense failed to properly address the situation, and testimony from bharatj appeared to have disproved what arguments the defense had made. Moreover, the argument raised that bharatj had not created the case, but rather approved it, makes little sense and doesn't hold up upon examination. As such, I cannot dismiss this case.

In line with BusinessCraft Laws, I hereby sentence Meepdameep123 to:
- 5 minutes of jail time (Obstruction of Justice);
- Fines totaling 100 krunas (Incitement of Crime);

Additionally, in line with the verdict in Olefante v. Rosemarry10, I am ordering that the property of BC-100 be transferred to ShadowLink17.

The court is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge SpriteTropical

Status
Not open for further replies.