Answered / Added Instruments!

Soeki

Citizen
- Username: Soeki

- Suggestion Title: Instruments!

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I recently found out about these surprisingly entertaining trinkets. They have various types of instruments to experiment around with including the different sounds they produce. The instruments can only be used to play music, however, even though it is mostly something for leisure, I believe it could be something to help spark interest in future additions to the server to help make it more realistic, while having fun.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
(I think this is the link?) https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/instruments/files

- Additional Information:
They could be used as an opportunity to show talent through bands or live performances in social gatherings, or a way to just recreate memorable tunes.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
PropertyInspector
Isn't that plugin out of date?

"This project is abandoned and its default file will likely not work with the most recent version of Minecraft. Whether this project is out of date or its author has marked it as abandoned, this project is no longer maintained."

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
It looks like it was uploaded in 2015, and only supports 1.8.1. Although this is cool, I don't think we can support it.