Rescinded Integration of Player Banknotes (Paychecks)

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
- Title:
Integration of Player Banknotes (Paychecks)

- Type of Motion:
Creation/Addition

- Elaboration & Reasoning:
Alright, so basically I have been considering making this a motion because as a business owner, I am a little fed up with the broken Companies Plugin. (No shade toward our server's staff team, it's all on the plugin developers) So, as many other company owners would agree, the automatic payment system the plugin provides is very unreliable and only works after certain restarts, and such. I have been told to utilize the in-game mailing system to pay to employees, but this is becoming problematic as well. There have been reports that the mailing system won't find a player name (and yes, I double-checked the spelling), or it will send mail/money to a player but they won't receive it, especially if they're offline.

So in short, I believe this would be a great alternative, even if it's only temporary, so us very busy business owners can actually, efficiently pay our employees without relying on broken plugins. And, if this is considered to "over-powered", I would suggest only allowing the "Entrepreneur" rank access to this plugin.

- Other Information:
I have used this plugin before on other servers, and I have never had a problems with it. It is very simple to learn and utilize. There are only four(4) permission nodes, which makes configuring very straight forward.

Plugin:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/banknotes.3200/

Please, ask any questions regarding this motion. I will be happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Again, if anyone has an comments or concerns, please let me know. I am happy to discuss this motion with you.