Answered / Added Iron: The rarest material after Netherite

What do you think???

• Total voters

Plutarco

Citizen
- Username: Plutarco
- Suggestion Title: More Iron
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
When the server started, I had other account and then Iron was a usual material, you could mine it without walking to much, going to local mines, you could buy it for a reasonable prize and most of the players had a lot of Iron in their inventory.
Now is another story, You have to walk thousands of blocks to find Iron if you want to buy it, you can't afford it, a single bar of iron cost more than a diamond plus If you have the money, always the Iron is out of stock. Then you can't craft weapons, anvils...
Without Iron the game gets boring.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):I don't think so
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: You could add also more materials monthly like gold, netherite, diamong, redstone...
Thx for all the support

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
- Username: Plutarco
- Suggestion Title: More Iron
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
When the server started, I had other account and then Iron was a usual material, you could mine it without walking to much, going to local mines, you could buy it for a reasonable prize and most of the players had a lot of Iron in their inventory.
Now is another story, You have to walk thousands of blocks to find Iron if you want to buy it, you can't afford it, a single bar of iron cost more than a diamond plus If you have the money, always the Iron is out of stock. Then you can't craft weapons, anvils...
Without Iron the game gets boring.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):I don't think so
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: You could add also more materials monthly like gold, netherite, diamong, redstone...
Thx for all the support
Iron isn't that rare tho

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Uh we have quarries for this also the 1.17 resource world. It’s really not hard to find

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Nothing about this is accurate. Iron ingots currently average ~1.5kr - 2kr each. Diamonds average 4kr each.

The 1.17 resource world is brand new and quite literally full of iron and we have quarries for miners now that reset every month for all ores including iron. Using a Fortune 3 pick will exponentially increase your iron drops.