In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 04/27/22

Jeely1234295
Ryan_88

v.

MegaMinerM

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:
Jeely1234295 and MegaMinerM both agreed to be business partners in a real estate company. Jeely1234295 then made a contract that MegaMinerM signed stating if anything were to happen between them, they are to split all properties in their company 50/50. They later decided to not be partners anymore due to MegaMinerM refusing to help Jeely1234295 to build on plot OCSuburbs01. Jeely1234295 has spent lots of his time and money building the plot. MegaMinerM has refused to sell or take up offers Jeely1234295 has given to him to split the plot OCSuburbs01.

II. Parties
1. Jeely1234295
2. MegaMinerM

III. Sequence of Events
1. MegaMinerM and Jeely1234295 become business partners and sign a contract.
2. Jeely1234295 and MegaMinerM split the price of a plot costing 8k.
3. Jeely1234295 spends an additional 4k on building materials for the plot.
4. Jeely1234295 and MegaMinerM wish to no longer be partners and split their properties.
5. The 2 parties are unable to come up with a compromise for OCSuburbs01 and Jeely1234295 resorts to a lawyer for help.
6. Jeely1234295 offers MegaMinerM a deal to sell his 50% rights to the plot to MegaMinerM for 10k and he refuses.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. In their contract it states "If any thing happens between us we will split everything 50 50". (contract.jpg)
2. After an attempt at outreaching to MegaMinerM, he was uncooperative and refuses to hold up his end of the contract. (Mega outreach 1.png , Mega outreach 2.png, Mega outreach 3.png)

V. Damages
1. We ask that 10,000kr is given to the plaintiff for the cost of building materials and work spent on building the plot.
2. Additionally we ask for 1000kr for legal fees as well.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• contract.jpg
    contract.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Mega outreach 3.png
    Mega outreach 3.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Mega outreach 2.png
    Mega outreach 2.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Mega outreach 1.png
    Mega outreach 1.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 24

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@MegaMinerM is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @MegaMinerM , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
MOTION TO DISMISS
Date: 29/04/22

I. Motion To Dismiss

The Defendant motions to dismiss the case, respectfully based off the following:
1. There is no way Jeely1234295 spent 10,000 Krunas on only White and Grey Concrete and some Quartz (which is all he built). I helped with around 1/4 of it, also supplying around 1/4-1/2 of the concrete too. If what Jeely says is true I would like to see proof of this (picture of the plot below).
2. What has been completed so far only took 1-3 Weeks, with a delay as Jeely got banned for a week mid-build.
3. When did I break my part of the Contract? Just because I didn't want to sell my part of the property, one of the evidence pictures even shows me asking and I quote "why can't I sell (my part)".
4. I asked Jeely multiple times to sign the exact same contract but refused with no reasoning and only said "I will work on a new contract" which never came.

Below is a picture of the plot and its progress so far.

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.Building.png

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

The Defense's Motion To Dismiss is noted.
If the Plaintiff wishes to respond to the Motion To Dismiss, they are given 48 hours to do so. If more time is required, please make it known to the court.

That is all,
Thank you

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Your Honor this Issue has been solved, I have privately paid Jeely the money for his part of the Ocean City Suburbs Plot. Proof of Payment below (payment includes 2 plots)Screenshot 2022-04-30 101248.png

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Before I accept the settlement, does the plaintiff fully agree to the terms of the settlement? I do see that the money has already been processed and that they liked the post; however, a verbal, or written, acceptance is required.

Moreover, for future notes and precedent, it is best that the two parties speak to the court first about their settlement before acting it out, as this way, the court itself can see that the agreement is met.

That is all,
Thank You
@Ryan_88

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Your honor, the plaintiff agrees to the terms of the settlement.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Seeing that both the plaintiff and defendant have reached an agreement outside of court. I hereby dismiss this case.

That is all,
Case Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.