Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
- In-game name: Jeely1234295
- Timezone: GMT+2
- Date joined server: 28 November
- Current playtime: 2 weeks 3 days
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I'm eager to become a Trainee Officer on BC because I'm deeply invested in maintaining a fun and safe gaming environment. This role allows me to apply my knowledge and enthusiasm to assist players, enforce server rules, and promote positive interactions. I want to support new members, help them acclimate, and contribute to the server's growth by fostering a welcoming, engaging, and secure community.
- What can you bring to the Department: As a Trainee Officer, I bring a passion for maintaining a welcoming and secure gaming environment. I'm dedicated to helping new and existing players navigate the server rules and procedures, providing guidance and support. I can assist in moderating interactions, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that everyone can enjoy a positive and enjoyable experience while upholding the server's standards of fair play and community engagement.
- Additional Information: I am a former po who was on the road to sergeant but I left the doj due to personal issues irl but now I'm ready to return. Thanks for considering me to be apart of the doj once again

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge

Denied

Sorry, your application for Trainee Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your application however we would like to see you more active on the server before considering you for this position