Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
- In-game name:Jeely1234295
- Timezone: GMT+2
- Date joined server: 28 November 2021
- Current playtime: 2 weeks 5 days
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: Becoming a Trainee Officer for BC Minecraft is a perfect fit for me. I'm super passionate about creating a safe and friendly space for players. My goal is to make sure everyone feels welcome, especially newbies. I'll be the guardian to keep things secure, build a community where everyone looks out for each other, and showcase BC as the go-to server for a chill and protected gaming experience.
- What can you bring to the Department: As a Trainee Officer, I'm all about bringing peace and happiness to BC. I'm dedicated, enthusiastic, and love making sure everyone's having a good time. I'll be there to keep things safe, build a friendly community, and help BC continue being a safe and happy place for all.
- Additional Information: I was a police officer in the past but left the department due to irl reasons and the lack of time to play. But I am now fully available to play and plan on continuing being active daily.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Your Application is under review!

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Trainee Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We would like to see you become more active on the server before reapplying