Denied Jess application

Jesse

Citizen
- In-game name: XxJessSeikoxX

- Date joined server: August 20

- Current playtime: 22/7

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: Cause I want to help reinforce the law and help out.

- What can you bring to the Department:: I can bring the criminals to jail and justice and hard work. Also help with getting the criminals 22/7.

- Additional Information: Like i said up top im on 22/7 if im not on i more or likely got busy or got my laptop taken away.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I would just like to give some tips that might help you with any future applications you may make!

To start off, on this part:
- Current playtime: 22/7
it is referring to the amount of time you have spent online on the server in total. You can obtain this information by doing /pt while in-game.

Secondly, when questions on the lines of thing such as these:
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
and
- What can you bring to the Department:
While it is not required, it is recommended that you expand on your reasoning a bit more. This will help show you are a more serious applicant for the position you're applying for. You could also get more into detail as to why you see yourself a good applicant.

Before some confusion might get into way, this is purely just a tip. I am not the Department of Justice Minister, therefore I have no say in whether or not you should be denied or accepted. So please, do not mistake me for doing this.

Aside from all of this, good luck with your application! We surely do need more Police Officers.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Being a police officer requires some more time and experience on the server, and I would prefer a more elaborate application.