Answered / Added Jobs and such

qartGold

Citizen
Username: Fourtess
- Suggestion Title: More Jobs
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
I think adding a Miner, Builder, Engineer, Banker, or even a Nurse Job which I think if you pay about 50kr not including the medicines so she/he will come to you whenever you are instead of going to the hospital is a good thing, overall, I think more jobs is needed, I feel like the grind is a little too much to handle on a day to day bases since grinding and achieving something in the server takes too long for me to enjoy it. I think it will make the players work harder, create better things for the city, and actually make them invest time, and doesn't make them feel that they need to grind more or even less, because less will also make them get bored, so I think an even ground should be set here, all in all a great addition to the server in my opinion.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/jobs-reborn.4216/
- Additional Information:
I think some of them will be a great addition, but, I know you can't have a lot, but those are some of the jobs I think are needed.