jocie123's Election Post | September 2020

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
I, jocie123, am seeking the position of Member of Parliament for my third term. I joined last year on April 23, and have 53 d and 4 h play time as of posting this, though that is likely to change due to my activity. I'm also almost always on discord and have the forums open. If you want to contact me, I'm just a message away.
In my last term, I touched on a lot more than the mainly DoA bills I posted in my first term. From court to evictions, I tweaked what I saw needed tweaking. If I get in, for my third term I would like to make
government policies. Last term showcased to me how badly we need a better way to make new jobs, a guide if you will. I would also like to make the community service bills Ive been working on a reality that makes everyone happy, or at the very least satisfied. I would like to have more than just one type of punishment and more reason for rangers to exist. As I said in my last election post, my main goal is to listen to the public and make the server a better place for us all.
If you want to see what else Ive got in store, vote me back into parliament on the 15th - 20th.

Links to my previous bills:

upload_2020-9-12_23-24-20.png