Lawsuit: Adjourned kaydenwright vs xxxpqnda

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
MiceandCo was formally named TBU. While it was named TBU in our HQ, we offered floors that other companies could rent if they could not afford an HQ. Xxxpqnda is one of these people. He bought a office, got it customized and put his company contents into the room. Sadly, katt_tail decided to move our building off the OCC plot, and put it in the "vault". When I bought a plot and had it moved back on, I evicted / released all the other tenants, and they took their items with them. All except one. xxxpqdnda has been contacted by me in-game, out of game - and even gone to the building. I have given him the coordinates yet, he has still failed to leave this building. I plan to tear it down, but I cannot since his belongings are still inside.a

I have lost
Around 10,000 krunas, from having to stop operations, since I could not remove his building , so I could not build something else on the plot. When the owner of SharkMining was banned, SharkMining's dutites were to be carried out by me, but I could not causing it to shut down, because of this event.

I would like full compensation, for my time, and the debt I have been put through.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]xxxpqnda[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]xxxpqnda[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@kaydenwright Could you please provide either screenshots or more source material? I need to know more before I decide to *hand out* compensatory monies. Thank you.

k871

Citizen
I don't understand. I don't have my belongings there. You haven't even told me about this. Kat moved my stuff to my farm and I have nothing left there. There is no compensation to be made, this is not on me.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
I offer my entire building as a representation of the furniture and items he left. I would offer you in-game chat, but I cannot view it.

k871

Citizen
You've never asked me about anything. You haven't contacted me on discord or in game. So I suggest you stop lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you for working this out among yourselves. This court hearing is now closed, since the Plaintiff has dropped all charges and demands.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.