Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
- Username: stinkycow
- Suggestion Title: Keeping players in the loop while banned from the Discord
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): A lot of things don't get shown on the discord and if you are banned from it you miss many things. For example when Doc became PM. Or the elections. Being Banned from the discord automatically makes it so you cant try and debate for parliament or suggest ideas to parliament members easily. My suggestion is that instead of banning players you keep them out of all but the important channels like Announcements and Bill Creation etc.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I've suggested something like this in the past. The only difference is I suggested they be given a "Banned" role and no access to type in any channel or join any voice chat. Sadly, it did not catch on.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
I've suggested something like this in the past. The only difference is I suggested they be given a "Banned" role and no access to type in any channel or join any voice chat. Sadly, it did not catch on.
That sucks, it really cuts players out. If they are gonna ban players from the discord they should at least put everything on the forums.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
I agree that banned Discord players should still have access to server information. However, if they are banned from the Discord server they did something severe to violate the rules. I think that the forums page should announce the same things as the Discord for both banned Discord players as well as players who simply don't have Discord.

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
That kinda alienates the whole point of banning players tho imo. The way I see it is if you're banned you lose the privilege to stay informed about whats going on in-game

Idk tho, that's just what I think of it.