Citizen
In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 01/03/2022

Killrz

v.

Wiesgies_
I. Description of Case
Wiesgies_ was trespassing in my own home, attempt to kill me, false jailing and invasion of privacy.

II. Parties
1. Wiesgies_
2. Killrz
3…

III. Sequence of Events
1. False jailing.
2. Invasion of privacy/trespassing.
3. Attempt to kill me.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. Attempted murder,
2. Trespassing.

V. Damages
1. 80 Krunas.
2. 10 minutes in jail.
3….

Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Before I discuss the accusations and call the "defendant" to the court, @Killrrz could you please provide proof of you being a lawyer and/or your lawyer qualification?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

After some investigation it appears that you do not hold the lawyer qualification; therefore, this case is dismissed. However, I want to state the following for future cases as such.

trespassing in my own home, attempt to kill me, false jailing and invasion of privacy.

It is to my understanding that invasion of privacy would most likely fall under trespassing indirectly, as the privacy of one home is invaded once trespassing commences. Additionally, I am under the impression that there is no "false jailing" unless of course you yourself were falsely arrested by the police which doesn't sound like the case, as you would be suing the DoJ, not an individual citizen. Finally, "attempt to kill me" or in other words harassment as per this bill, is a staff issue as its punishments suggest mutes and bans. On the other hand, it also could fall under this bill, which would then lead to DoJ jurisdiction. Perhaps, some members of parliament could clarify the similarities between the two bills. Specifically, the similarities of each bill that mentions damaging a player without killing them.
Similarly, the trespassing charge suggests is also handled by the DoJ. Since the bill suggests jail time as punishment, it should either be brought to the DoJ who would either handle it themselves or give it to the prosecutor to charge the defendant. However, it is not listed as one of the laws a prosecutor can sue for via the prosecutor guide. Therefore, this issue should be reported to the DoJ for them to handle.

In conclusion, even if the legal qualification was held by the plaintiff, the case would still be dismissed as it holds no merit. That was a very long explanation but hopefully, it helps explain what at the moment is a very confusing connection between the DoJ, prosecutor, and courts. My major suggestion is for parliament to clarify in all bills who can seek out punishment for individual laws. It has improved massively with more recent laws; however, in past ones like the ones mentioned above, it can be very tricky to narrow around them.

Thank you, That is all
Case Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.