Accepted kinkboob's Application for Police Officer

kinkboob

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name: kinkboob
- Date joined server: August 2020 (/jd was changed)
- Current playtime:21 days and 8.5 hours
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to become a police officer because I heard that the department was looking for active players. I am very active, and I feel like I would be a good police officer. I want to be able to help stop crime on the server, and seeing that we may be getting guns soon, I don't want the current police officers to have too much stress put on them. Although I have said in the past that police officer seems like a stressful job, I have warmed up to the idea of being a police officer. I am also a doctor, which I think is a good combination because I can help arrest people who repeatedly abuse the doctor sign. I have seen other police officers on the server and it even seems kind of fun.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very active on the server (most active player, yikes) and love the community. I want to help deal with trolls and feel like this is a good job for that. I think that the department needs more police officers, and I believe that I would be a good addition. I have not committed many crimes on the server besides murdering my friends a couple times, and that was a while ago. As previously mentioned, as a doctor, I can also help issue punishments to sign abusers.
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading <3

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister