Denied kinkboob's City Advisor Application

kinkboob

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name: kinkboob
- Age (optional): 15
- Date joined server: August 2020 (/jd says February but that's wrong)
- Current playtime: 13d 21h
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I want to be a City Advisor because I think it's an interesting field. I want to have the opportunity to voice my opinion on city growth and want to be involved in the encouragement of new players to start in cities other than Capital City. I think that this push begins with the promotion of other cities as well as making sure that those cities are suitable for both new and experienced players, and in my opinion, City Advisor is the perfect job for that. I understand if I don't get accepted as I don't have much experience on the server, but I hope I will be considered.
- What can you bring to the Department: As I mentioned previously, I believe that I can help with the promotion of cities other than Capital. I'd like to be able to communicate with the people who run these cities, as well as give them my advice for future development. I would also love to contribute to the development of player owned towns and cities, as I think it would be interesting to broaden the range of places where new players can start.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: To be honest, I don't have much experience with cities. I spend most of my time in Blackwater, which I guess could count as city experience because I'm supporting an unofficial city, but other than that, I don't have much. Like I stated earlier, I understand if I get denied for this reason, as I'm sure there are people interested who have a lot more experience than I do.
- Additional Information: If I am accepted, this will be my first government job. I'm not sure whether or not this is a good first government job, so once again, I understand if my application is denied. On an unrelated note, I also struggle with stress issues and depression, which I figured I should mention in case it affects how involved I would be as a City Advisor. Hopefully I'm considered and I can't wait to contribute to this community. Thank you.