Citizen
Donator
Zuko134
Zuko134
Tier1
In-game name:KittyOnYaBlock
- Date joined server:I joined a year ago
- Current playtime:4d 9h 55 mins
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: i think i could help contribute to helping people follow the laws of business craft so that we wont have a chaotic server and i dont want players to be affected by people who are breaking the law i want to protect them and bring happiness to the server and i have always wanted to help out the community instead of sitting there and selling stuff, watching the people do other things.
- What can you bring to the Department: i can bring leadership and a lot of help toward the other employees of this department if they need help. because i am willing to do many things if i get this job. I could help with lawsuits and arguments because i have experienced arguments before and would like to help the players to not get involved in arguments and fights
- Additional Information: none

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I’m sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. If you would like more information as to why, you can contact me on discord. You may reapply in 30 days