Accepted kittyy_exe's application for police officer

kitty

Citizen
- In-game name: kittyy_exe (formerly __kittyy or caramel__kitty)
- Age:12 (i seem like a little kid, i know, but i think i'd be good for the job)
- Date joined server: july 9th, 2020
- Current playtime: 17 days
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: hello i'm kitty and im interested in becoming a police officer. i was formerly known as __kittyy and before that caramel__kitty, i used to be a police officer. due to inactivity i was kicked from the job. recently i joined bc again and am interested in joining the doj again. i remember most protocols and my training that i got when i joined as a police officer. i am a fast learner and thinker, i think i would do well on the job. i remember when i was po cherub joined the doj and now they are minister and im really proud and it makes me see how far the server has come since i left. i went into inactivity due to school, but now that school is coming to an end i will have more than enough time to play and enjoy on businesscraft. i remember when i joined, i thought if there would be any city servers. i tried countless of them, which didn't interest me, then i found businesscraft and immediately loved the server. i really miss playing on it.
- What can you bring to the Department: as i stated above, i am a fast learner and thinker (in most cases), which i think would be good for the job.
- Additional Information: thanks for taking time out of your day to read this, have an amazing day/night :)

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge

Accepted

Congratulations, kittyy_exe! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

Last edited: