Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Yes, I would say it is a factor that have led to some DoJ members quitting.

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
Objection to the last question due to Hearsay and I wish to have that struck from the record

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Good Morning,

The defendant @TedHastings_AC12 has 24 hours in which to respond to the objection if they so chose.

That is all,
Thank you

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
This is not heresay your honour. The department has lost two members due to @ko531 and his actions. I have screenshots of this if needed I can share them with the judge privately so the people are not named and shamed publicly!

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Good Evening,

I have decided to overall the Plaintiffs objection, if the Plaintiff feels necessary they may now have one round of recross. If not then we shall move on to closing statements.

That is all,
Thank you

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
Your Honor,

If possible I wish to appeal this objection. The definition of Hearsay is: "the report of another person's words by a witness". Ryan is saying why others quit which he can not say with his own words as he is not in their heads. Hearsay still applies even if its not an exact quote. The only way Ryan would know why they quit is if he heard the reasoning from the person themselves or if he heard it from someone else. Both ways would be from another person's words which Ryan is reporting. If Ted wishes to have this information as evidence I ask he either privately shares the screenshots with me and Cherub or have the people be witnesses so they can say in their OWN words why they quit.

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I will be dropping this case due to my recent departure from the server