Lawsuit: Dismissed ko531 v. Government

Huzzo2008

Citizen
Ko531 (Huzzo Representing)

v.

Government

I. Description of Case
Ko531 was removed from the office of MP on the morning of 5/22/22 for reaching 3 warning points and soon arrested and sentenced to 36 hours in jail and a fine of 74,000 Kr for murder and evading in the evening of 5/22/22. but if we look at the Punishments in Court Act and the Crime Reformation Act we can see that they contradicted each other. With this evidence the Crime Reformation Act would now be considered Outdated and Void since it is the older of the two bills. The Crime Reformation Act is the only act that outlaws murder, assaults, evading, trespassing, public disturbance, obstruction of justice and use of weapons in a non-pvp regions so with it void, all the crimes listed before would be legal and no law would have been broken by the defendant.

From the Punishments in Court Act
(a) If a criminal commits murders more than twice, they have reached the maximum punishment for that crime. The DoJ minister/Legal Prosecutor may not go to the court and request a longer sentence awarded by the court.

From the Crime Reformation Act
(8) Any law that has been broken by a player greater than the specified amount of offenses for said law shall have the punishment of the last explicit offense in addition to a 150kr fine applicable for each time committed.
II. Parties
1. Ko531
2. Department of Justice
3. xAntho_ny
4. Ted Hasting
III. Sequence of Events
1.The Morning of 5/22/22 Ko531 was removed from the office of MP
2. The evening of 5/22/22 Ko531 was jailed for 36 hours and fined 74,000 for murder and evading.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. Unlawfully Imprisoned
2. Unlawful removal from office

V. Damages
1. We are asking for 125% of the fine amount for both charges for false imprisonment.
2. We are asking for 1,000 Kr for each hour the defendant spent in jail for both charges
3. We are asking for the removal of the DoJ member that jailed ko531 and that they be barred from holding that position for a minimum of 6 weeks.
4. We are also asking for the removal of the Doj Members responsible for training POs and that they be barred from holding that position for a minimum of 6 In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

@ko531, do you wish to continue this case? My apologies that it has been well delayed, but the court is prepared to take on more cases and hear this one now.

Thank you

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@TedHastings_AC12 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @TedHastings_AC12 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Firstly, I've listed the DoJ Minister as the Defendant as this case is solely against the Department of Justice. However, like all government cases, they may get another government representative or the Attorney General to represent them.

In regards to the damages, since there is an excessive amount, I think the best step is to see how the case plays out and then after a verdict discuss damages. So we will play those by ear. Both parties are more than willing to argue for and against the listed damages; however, I am going to be focusing solely on the supposed unlawful imprisonment and false removal from office.

That is all,
Thank You

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Actually, before we continue the case. I notice that the lawyer representing the plaintiff, Huzzo, does not have a lawyer tag. Can they please provide some proof that they have the lawyer qualification please?
The Defendant's 48 hours does not begin until I see proof of the plaintiff having a qualified lawyer on the case.

That is all,
Thank You

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I think I may be representing myself from this point forward. I do have the lawyer tag so there should be no issue

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I also wish to recuse Cooleagle2005 from this case and request a different judge since I have evidence that this judge has talk with the defendent
and may have already made up his mind about this case even before taking it.

Attachments

• 2022-06-23_17.18.39.png
    2022-06-23_17.18.39.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I understand where the Plaintiff's argument is coming from and can agree that the possibility of bias could exist. Therefore, I recuse myself from this case and hand it over to Judge @Cherub54321.

That is all,
Thank You

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Good Morning,

@TedHastings_AC12 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @TedHastings_AC12 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cherub54321 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honour, apologies for no response to this case. The Attorney General will be taking this case due to my VoNC i am no longer in a position to respond hence the lack of reply.

We request 24 hours to respond so that we might respond.

Apologies again your honour for the lack of response. I am sure you can appreciate this given the difficult circumstances within the server.

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Good morning,

The defendants request is granted, you have an additional 48 hours to respond to this case @bharatj

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I will be dropping this case due to my recent departure from the server

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
Good Evening,

As per the request of the Plaintiff, this case is hereby dismissed.