Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Any further arguments on here will be deleted. Yes I can tell you to stop, Fried. All of you need to stop. Several players came to their senses already and tried to stop this and the fact that you need someone to come in and physically prevent further argument is sad.
Good luck, Krix
Yeah. Why exactly should this be in his thread? This seems disrespectful to Krix, and just let him peacefully run. Anyways, Good luck Krix!
Ty both much appreciated support and gl to you also corax

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
So you've cheated in two elections and got inactive players to vote for you in one...

In fact it may appear as if this Birdy player had never played the server before
yc3rSUD.jpg

Last edited:

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Yes We contacted friends to get Walker votes as he was relatively new on the server I don’t see your point, you were in that group out of good faith and you’ve betrayed the people in it, Idk what Voters are looking for but if it’s loyaltydoc ain’t your guy. Is advise my voters not to be affected by such actions.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
However, those players haven't played in a long time, and it does appear that Birdy had never played the server. Suspect.

In fact, I'd advise anyone thinking of voting for you to not vote for you. You've been elected to Parliament in unsavory ways not one, not two, but three times.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Yes We contacted friends to get Walker votes as he was relatively new on the server I don’t see your point, you were in that group out of good faith and you’ve betrayed the people in it, Idk what Voters are looking for but if it’s loyaltydoc ain’t your guy. Is advise my voters not to be affected by such actions.
Docs not trustworthy? Your one to talk Krix. I’d much rather trust a guy whose never done anything to hurt the server playerbase over someone who’s rigged two elections and played in unfair practices once.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Elections aren’t fair to begin with so idk what you’re getting at with unfair practices and you can trust who you like I’m just warning you ignore my advice if you want.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Cran I was Elected twice through rigging an election correct and if the server owner knows about this in which I directly told him he would have stopped it just like the election rigging, you guys can look at me and point the finger but the wool has been pulled over your eyes, I left Parliament before but I’m here again as I’ll do the thing that may not be popular but is right.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Derp also I never mention the bad things you’ve done or said I’d appreciate if you didn’t bring that up every single argument as it’s just wasting my time as I’m having to repeat myself

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
If we're going to debate Krix's previous election campaigns, let's take it into another thread. Going forward on this thread, can we discuss his current views?

Katt warned me yesterday for doing the exact same thing. Take it to another thread or stop posting meaningless things to incite arguments. We are here to read election posts and read his stances on issues not to read a bunch of meaningless posts. _CranberrySprite and DerpGaming20_YT go rant to eachother in DMs nobody here wants to read this.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Katt warned me yesterday for doing the exact same thing. Take it to another thread or stop posting meaningless things to incite arguments. We are here to read election posts and read his stances on issues not to read a bunch of meaningless posts. _CranberrySprite and DerpGaming20_YT go rant to eachother in DMs nobody here wants to read this.
The things I have stated relate to politics and these “activities” which I and Mr. Sprite am partaking in have been played in previous elections. I will continue to state things here which relate to krix’s election campaign, however I will, and have, keep anything not relating to the election of this post.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Actually, this is related to Krix and his election campaign. Yesterday you were arguing about other players in parliament. Discussing a candidate's previous involvement in Parliament is allowed. All of your discussions were irrelevant to his campaign. However, I know it's upsetting that players are bringing up Krix's faults in previous terms, but when you put yourself on a platform to be judged and voted upon, these players who are voters in this election have every right to question you about your mistakes. They are after all voters and players, and if you want to be in Parliament you have to listen to players.
Krix, if you actually felt remorse for the things you've done you would probably get more favor. That is just my thought on this whole thing. You just don't seem to regret what you did.

Actually, this is related to Krix and his election campaign. Yesterday you were arguing about other players in parliament. Discussing a candidate's previous involvement in Parliament is allowed. All of your discussions were irrelevant to his campaign. However, I know it's upsetting that players are bringing up Krix's faults in previous terms, but when you put yourself on a platform to be judged and voted upon, these players who are voters in this election have every right to question you about your mistakes. They are after all voters and players, and if you want to be in Parliament you have to listen to players.
Krix, if you actually felt remorse for the things you've done you would probably get more favor. That is just my thought on this whole thing. You just don't seem to regret what you did.
He has apologized multiple times in the past and has been punished for doing these things. He is trying to move on from it and people continuously bring up pointless things instead of making a comprehensive post explaining why he does not deserve to become a parliament member. He may have done something bad in the past but he has good intentions as a parliament member and he cares about what the community wants. I'm not friends or an associate of Krix but I do want parliament members who listen to the community and asks them about his plans.