Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I was in a call with Abi who is a doctor and I informed her that I broke my leg she told me to come to the hospital so I did she healed my leg which I did not ask to be healed I did not pay as I did not ask for medical assistance Abidarkmoon demands payment and tells a police officer bharatj who demands I pay within 10 seconds and blackmails me with a fine of 200 krunas in addition to medical costs, I was then sent to jail for 10 minutes for refusing to pay I am suing the defendant the amount of 200 krunas the amount he demanded I pay in addition to medical bills

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@[COLOR=#ff8000]bharatj[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#ff8000]bharatj[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
This is my version of what happened:
I joined the server and Abi informed Libnah and I that she had treated Krix but refused to pay. Krix himself admitted to being healed but still refused to pay. I asked him numerous times to just pay Abi, but he refused. This would go under scamming, which calls for a k200 fine, return of all stolen items (in this case, the k13 not paid to Abi), and 10 minutes in jail. After a couple minutes of asking Krix to pay, I told him that he had 10 seconds to pay Abi before this punishment was inflicted on him. He still did not pay and was therefore punished accordingly.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I did not scam Abi as I never asked to be healed

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
This is my version of what happened:
I joined the server and informed Libnah and I that she had treated Krix but refused to pay. Krix himself admitted to being healed but still refused to pay. I asked him numerous times to just pay Abi, but he refused. This would go under scamming, which calls for a k200 fine, return of all stolen items (in this case, the k13 not paid to Abi), and 10 minutes in jail. After a couple minutes of asking Krix to pay, I told him that he had 10 seconds to pay Abi before this punishment was inflicted on him. He still did not pay and was therefore punished accordingly.

Alright then. Thank you Justice Minister Bharatj, for responding to your court summons and providing us with some insight about what happened according to you. Also, let me remind you that you may call upon any witnesses if any.

I would now like to give the floor to the Plaintiff @Krix if he'd like to add anything to his case.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I would like to call upon Libnah and AbiDarkmoon as witnesses

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
I would now like to give the floor to the Plaintiff @Krix if he'd like to add anything to his case.

Mr. Krix, you may use this time to add any material to support your case against the Defendant at this time.

I would like to call upon Libnah and AbiDarkmoon as witnesses

With the Defendant's request, I will now grant one(1) statement from each witness.
(After the Plaintiff responds to my above quote)

Please wait until I call your name to the stand.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
I would like to add that I do not recall libnah being present at the hospital at the time of the event.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Alright. With the Plaintiff's request, and the witness' consent, I shall call upon @Libnah to the witness stand, and share with us what she can recall. Witness, I wish to remind you of the Honesty in Court law.

Sworn-In Oath
Can you affirm that the evidence that you shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? (Yes or No)

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Yes.
First and foremost, I will like to say that I was reporting to the situation with the Minister of Justice, bharatj (Refer to proof 2 where I was in local distance). Abi was upset that Krix was not paying her for his treatment (Refer to proof 3). So I was the one who fined, jailed, and warned him for scamming Abi. Krix has denied in BC Discord and in-game that he did not ask for treatment (Refer to proof 4 & 5). However in proof 1, it shows Krix asking Abi for a splint to heal his broken leg. This concludes my testimony. Thank you.

Attachments

• krix proof 3.png
    krix proof 3.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
  • krix proof 4.png
    krix proof 4.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 23
  • krix proof 5.png
    krix proof 5.png
    12 KB · Views: 24
  • krix proof 1.jpg
    krix proof 1.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 21
  • krix proof 2.png
    krix proof 2.png
    457.7 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Kat

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Okay, thank for your testimony, Ms. Libnah. You may be seated now.

Next, I shall call upon @Abi to the witness stand, and share with us what she can recall. Witness, I wish to remind you of the Honesty in Court law.

Sworn-In Oath
Can you affirm that the evidence that you shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? (Yes or No)

Abi

Citizen
Donator
Yes.
WE were in a call, he said "Abi I have a broken leg" I said "and" he said "heal me" I said you will have to pay full price for it, and he didnt, he said "I want them to jail me" later on he says "I am going to get jailed I want them to jail me, and after i get jailed ill pay you"

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:

While looking through the evidence provided, and reviewing the witness testimonials, I can with a clear conscious say there is not enough evidence to prove that the Defendant wrongly charged the Plaintiff with a fine and jail time. From what it appears, the Defendant was doing their job fairly and justifiably.

Conclusion:
The Defendant provided enough evidence to support his side of the story, with evidence through witness testimonial. He will not be charged for wrongfully fining and imprisoning the Plaintiff.

Verdict:

As reigning Judge, and with the evidence provided in this court case, @bharatj is hereby innocent. The Plaintiff @Krix is to drop any charges relating to this situation, for there was enough evidence to justify the Defendant's actions.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.