Kuyasa’s Election Post (April 2018)

Kuyasa

Citizen
One more question, if you did get into the parliament would you change anything?
Of course I would change things! I would make it easier to see new motions since as of now it kind of blends in with the rest of the site. I would also change the fact that to be minister you have to be chosen, or I would try.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Wonderful question Jane! My goal would be to end favoritism or anything unfair. I want to make the sure community is fully aware of any potential changes and has a full opinion. I want to start change. I want everyone to have respect and a voice.
Can you elaborate what you define as unfair?

Of course I would change things! I would make it easier to see new motions since as of now it kind of blends in with the rest of the site. I would also change the fact that to be minister you have to be chosen, or I would try.
Ministers already do have to be chosen. There is information about this on the website itself. I would suggest reading up on that considering you want to become a member of parliament.

Kuyasa

Citizen
Can you elaborate what you define as unfair?

Ministers already do have to be chosen. There is information about this on the website itself. I would suggest reading up on that considering you want to become a member of parliament.
I meant that you have to be more hand selected by the staff rather than an election or application.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I meant that you have to be more hand selected by the staff rather than an election or application.
This is already the case. I select an individual and nominate them for the position. You can’t apply or run for any Ministerial position.