Answered / Added Landscaper jobs

- Username: mainiac13
- Suggestion Title: Allow landscapers to also have a university job, on top of the landscaping job.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I believe this should be implemented due to the fact that there are several salaried jobs on the server that are allowed to have a second job, such as doctors, that also earn a form of bonus income. I feel there is an imbalance, with landscaper being one of the few (if not one of its' kind) to not be able to have a second job, while having a governmental salaried position. My belief is this change would make it more fair for landscapers, particularly those who have more ambitions and aspirations than just landscaping. In short, make landscaper a non-university job, and allow landscapers to have a second job from the university.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I don't think so
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I myself am a landscaper, and have other aspirations of job work on the server, such as being able to be a miner, or a hunter.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
- Username: mainiac13
- Suggestion Title: Allow landscapers to also have a university job, on top of the landscaping job.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I believe this should be implemented due to the fact that there are several salaried jobs on the server that are allowed to have a second job, such as doctors, that also earn a form of bonus income. I feel there is an imbalance, with landscaper being one of the few (if not one of its' kind) to not be able to have a second job, while having a governmental salaried position. My belief is this change would make it more fair for landscapers, particularly those who have more ambitions and aspirations than just landscaping. In short, make landscaper a non-university job, and allow landscapers to have a second job from the university.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I don't think so
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I myself am a landscaper, and have other aspirations of job work on the server, such as being able to be a miner, or a hunter.
I mean maybe just become a ranger and quit landscaper then you can get a different job.

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
This is something I’ve considered before and at the moment, its not what the position needs. Landscaper is a job where you can complete as many reports as you like, you’re not limited to patient calls (etc) like Doctors and Tourguides are limited to tasks, not to mention the 15kr per 15 minutes with the role.
If you’re set on staying in the DoA whilst having a Uni Job, I would highly suggest applying for an aqua job, which you can hold an exam position with. Not to mention, you don't need to be a landscaper before becoming an EM/Ranger.