Denied laneromano's Application For Police Officer

Lane R

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name: Lane
- Date joined server: I Joined The Server 17 Days Ago!
- Current playtime: 3 Days, 3 Hours, & 30 Minutes!
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to Become a Police officer so I can ensure everyone has a great time on Business Craft, I also hope that freedom is granted to all law abiding citizens and I will pursue to try my hardest to give the great experience everyone on this server deserves! I have experience in the field on many other servers including another city sever, where I was a Commissioner as well as being Officer on Many Other servers for different games!
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring happiness and safety to the whole business craft community!I can benefit by being online very often and I will assure you of my time spent as being active officer will be more than most other officers! I hope you take my app into consideration and have a good day all that read!
- Additional Information: Thx for giving me the opportunity to apply

Last edited by a moderator:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You are an active member of the community, but I would feel comfortable accepting your application when you display more maturity