Accepted LaniChop's application for Police Officer

lannybugg

Citizen
Donator
Lanescape
Lanescape
Tier4
- In-game name: LaniChop (Temporary, will be back to Lannybugg in about 2 weeks)
- Date joined server: 4 months ago (April 22nd)
- Current playtime: 37d 10h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would love to be a Police Officer so I can have the opportunity to better the server as a whole. A part of me has always wanted to be a Police Officer, and I've been debating making this application for the past month or so, but I felt I wasn't ready. Now I feel I have the time to put all of my energy into this position and be able to do it well. I've read through the laws multiple times to ensure that I understand exactly what a P.O. has to do and how to react and take action in certain situations, depending on what the player has done. BusinessCraft is an amazing server, but there are lots of players that break the law, and some even get away with it. I'd love to be able to fix that, and keep the community safe.
- What can you bring to the Department: As a Police Officer I would be able to bring a few things to the Department. I am hardworking, and incredibly active (Minus the last few days, I've had irl things going on). There are several times where there just aren't any Police Officers online, and this increases the chances of players breaking laws and being able to get away with them. I may have school, but since I'm working online, I can hop online at just about any time. I can also be very social, and work well with others. :)
- Additional Information: I know in the past I have been arrested quite a few times, and I've worked on that. I haven't broken the law or been arrested in over a month. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Have a wonderful day. owo

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister