Answered / Added Law So At Least One Member Of Staff And Hospital Staff Is Online At Any Time

Saneyev

Citizen
- Username: Saneyev
- Suggestion Title: Law So At Least One Member Of Staff And Hospital Staff Is Online At Any Time
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): It Should Be Added Because I Am Online In Morning/ Early Afternoon In British Time Zone So No Hospital Staff/Staff Members Are Normally On. I Do Not Like This Because I Had To Wait 6 Hours To Have My Plague Cured And I Have Waited Longer To Claim Land. This Has Left A Bad Reputation Of The Server Staff And Hospital People In My Head And So Forth I Am Asking For A Rule Of At Least One Of Each Jobs Online At Any Given Time.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
You can't force staff/hospital staff to be online at any time, they aren't npc's.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
- Username: Saneyev
- Suggestion Title: Law So At Least One Member Of Staff And Hospital Staff Is Online At Any Time
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): It Should Be Added Because I Am Online In Morning/ Early Afternoon In British Time Zone So No Hospital Staff/Staff Members Are Normally On. I Do Not Like This Because I Had To Wait 6 Hours To Have My Plague Cured And I Have Waited Longer To Claim Land. This Has Left A Bad Reputation Of The Server Staff And Hospital People In My Head And So Forth I Am Asking For A Rule Of At Least One Of Each Jobs Online At Any Given Time.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
You can’t just force people to be on. That’s why we have a doctor role to ping on the discord. We aren’t bots this is a block game. Could just use smoothing potions till a doctor comes on.

Saneyev

Citizen
I know that people arent bots im just saying that maybe there could be a European doctor/staff online because then the Europeans playing wont have to wait till night time to get a cure for a cough. I know there are some people that come on sometimes in morning/midday but occasionally it will not be for a long time/they are off duty

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
If you need a doctor or staff member on the server, you always have the option of going to #gov-support (for Doctors and TGs) or #staff-support (for staffers) on the BC discord.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
What if, a doctor NPC spawned in at hospitals when doctors aren't online
they could sell the things that they make but that will kind of just get rid of the doctor role itself as that is what doctors do.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
um we do have multiple european staff members, as stated above it's totally cool to ping in the discord! and if you have any problems with this feel free to reach out to me c:

Saneyev

Citizen
Ok thank You For All Your Information And I Am Not Saying That We Should Force Someone In America To Be On At 1:00 am And I Know We Have European Staff Members On. I Do Not Have Discord Though But I Do Like The Idea @Creepersteve05 Gave And I Agree With The Concept As Long As It Does Not Take Away The Jobs Of Staff Members Like TG Tony Did

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
If you need a doctor or staff member on the server, you always have the option of going to #gov-support (for Doctors and TGs) or #staff-support (for staffers) on the BC discord.
Players don't always have Discord and Doctors aren't always available if called on Discord. usually waiting a lengthy amount of time or logging off for the day/night.

Last edited: