Accepted Lentark_'s Application for Ranger

Lentark_

Citizen
- In-game name: Lentark_
- Date joined server: January 15th, 2024
- Current playtime: 1d 7hr
- Role you're applying for: Ranger
- Why do you want to be a Ranger: I've always enjoyed the thrills of the wilderness just a bit more than the busy city streets of our server. I spend most of my time in the wilderness roaming around but every now and again I see absolutely devastated land that needs to be protected. My goal is to make the server a friendlier and more welcoming place in the wilderness for new players who are seeing our world for the first time.
- What can you bring to the Department: As someone who primarily lives in and owns property in the wilderness, I'd be able to see far distances of the wilderness that ordinarily couldn't be viewed. This means I'd be key to helping smooth over any obstructions or violations of the wilderness at farther distances every moment that I'm at work.
- Additional Information: I really enjoy the trees and wide variety of biomes the server has to offer, and I think it's extremely important we protect these landmarks from explosions, inappropriate builds, animal cruelty violations and any other issues we face on a daily basis in the wilderness.

Lentark
Upstanding Citizen
Lawyer

Small Business Owner

Last edited:

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
UNDER REVIEW

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, Lentark_! Your application for Ranger has been accepted.