Lethal
Banned
Donator
- In-game name:
LethalFantocinni
- Date joined server:
Sometime in August 2018
- Current playtime:
11 days, 4 hours, 52 minutes. (At the date this was posted)
- Role you're applying for:
Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator:
I want to be a Community Coordinator to help unify the community and provide the government with the knowledge of the people, and the people with the knowledge of the government. Being a Community Coordinator would benefit me with the experience of unifying different groups, such as Cabinet and Parliament.

Working for the DoPA is an experience I've always found interesting, and I've never had interest until I figured out what they really do. The DoPa isn't just a group that runs the twitter feed, public announcements and events, but they are the mouthpiece of the Government. They connect all of BC together, and even in ways that we don't know about. At the moment, we don't have any Community Coordinators. While I know I'm not the best fit, I am prepared to learn everything I need to do to succeed in this department.

One day, I was playing on BC and I realized something shocking. The players do so little and the government does so much. As a regular citizen, I can tell you I don't do enough for the BC Government. I researched ways to help. A couple days ago, I noticed that we didn't have any Community Coordinators! That puts too much pressure on the department to get work done, and I want to do my part to help this wonderful community succeed.

- What can you bring to the Department:

As an active BC player, I have heard both sides of the story, and I know what methods to use to get people's thoughts out into the community. I'm good at social media, graphic design, and making accurate polls that reflect a person's ideas, without being overwhelming with questions.

In the election field, I'm good at balancing debates, and making sure no drama goes along. But it's not the skills that matter to me that much. I have the will and drive to make sure whatever I do gets done, and it gets done right. I have a willingness to learn anything, even if that means throwing what I already know away.

My rage and passion towards this position is fueled by my need to represent everyone and help those in need. I'm also a perfectionist, I need everything to be organized and in order, haphazard is not in my vocabulary.
- Additional Information:

Thank you for reading my application. Denied or not, I'm happy that I got the chance to apply for this position. Have a nice day!

Based in the EST timezone.

sparkleA

Citizen

Accepted

Congratulations, LethalFantocinni! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, LethalFantocinni! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

Thank you so much c: