Libnah's Election Post {October 2018}

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Hi everyone! For those of you who do not know me well enough, my name is Libnah and I'm 20 years old. A little about me is I'm a city girl living in Florida.

Your activity on the server
I am on quite often, probably every day. Mostly at night (EST).

When you joined the server
I joined the server on July 5th. So a little more than three months since.

Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
These three months since I've joined gave me great memories. I've started out as a carpenter. As time passed, soon I've became a police officer and a staff member. I've learned a lot about the server and I'm still learning till this day. What I'm saying with this is, I've gained insight of the server as I've been obtaining these roles. I have an idea what type of motions will benefit Business Craft and I'll like to have a chance to prove it.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against
I will vote for laws that benefits many players and will like for everyone to have a fun time on this server. Therefore, I'll take into consideration about player's thoughts and opinions on motions and see if I can find a compromise where it will benefit both parties (ex. the death ban debate). Not only that, but I'll also listen to anyone's ideas for potential motions. Everyone should have a voice despite not being MP. So my DMs on discord will be open so I can hear about new ideas that can bring the server more enjoyment!
I will vote against bringing drugs, guns, gangs/mafias and any other harmful idea. These type of suggestions will bring toxicity to the server and I'm not all about that.​

Final Thoughts
Thank you for hearing me out! Please look forward to the debate to know more of my stance on certain topics. Have a good day!

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good Luck Lib