Denied LobsterRoast's Application for Hospital Secretary.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
- In-game name: LobsterRoast.

- Date joined server: To my knowledge it was sometime in February - March of 2017.

- Current playtime: Roughly 8 days, give or take a few hours depending on when you're reading this.

- How long have you been a Doctor: It's sort of complicated? I technically only became a doctor a few days ago, but in the past (I believe late 2017 - early 2018) I was a doctor for several months. I decided to post this now as an oppose to after the 2 week mark because I didn't know if it still counted, and I it doesn't hurt to see. If it doesn't count, atleast I know now i suppose.

- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I like healing people. I don't see it as a job, I just think it's fun. Of course I still take it seriously, but fun and seriousness are not mutually exclusive. I wanna take my position to the next level by helping other doctors and training them.

- What can you bring to the Department: I firmly believe all doctors need further training besides the job interview that is given. I am frequently in the wilderness as well, so I can make sure there is never a lack of ingredients for remedies. I am usually online quite a bit so I can check up on any doctors that may be confused or need training. I also believe doctors need a good work ethic, as they are probably one of the most crucial non-government jobs that involve interacting with other players on a frequent basis.

Last edited:

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The department has come to the conclusion that you're not suited for this position. Your application doesn't seem to stand out nor does it elaborate on what you can do as a Hospital Secretary that you can't already do with your current position. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via in-game or Discord.