BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
- In-game name: BlogWorldExpo | Logocracy

- Date joined server: 5 months ago

- Current playtime: 34d 1h 33m 50s

- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator

- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinatorstagram, and have hired employees to follow my steps in taking beautiful pictures of the server. would love to be a Community Coordinator because I enjoy organizing events along with helping out the community. I'm pretty active all day in the bc discord, I've seen that there is more demand for more community events in bc. I can bring in fresh ideas to the position along with supporting my colleagues and

I own 17 IBM Mainframes along with NASA graphics so this should be good enough for this department along with five 3090's GPUs so I think we can play Minecraft with only 4,000 FPS+

- What can you bring to the Department:I bring photorealistic and graphic designs along with logistics support. I've become a leader when it comes to taking photorealistic imagery on Minecraft so much so that I've made an organization called Camera Co which has been used to document important events in bc in the past few days. For example, I've streamed the BC graduation, taken pictures that have ended up on the BC Instagram, and have hired employees to follow my steps in taking beautiful pictures of the server.

- Additional Information: Corax is short and Boba Time hoes! Also I'm posting this because I will forget to apply for the department so yeah, Corax u better not deny me hoe.