Accepted Magic Dino CC application

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- In-game name: MAGIC_DINO - Age: 16 (17 in 1 day pog)
- Date joined server: 9/24/19
- Current playtime: 44d,2h,30m
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I want to help host and create events to better the community. This server is swag cool and i feel that being part of DoPA will better my ability to better the community. I am very interested in the events and i am looking for a new way to experience the server. I want to work in a position where i am able to better the community and work to make events better. I want to help create and host events that would be swag and cool and fun
- What can you bring to the Department: i have experience hosting events like a thanksgiving, Christmas, and server closing event on another server. and i can bring new ideas to the department. I have been playing for a long time and understand what it takes to plan and host events. I am good at communicating and i am good with working with others.
- Additional Information: For any additional questions feel free to contact me on discord @ Piss_Loser#8482

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
GOODLUCK !!!!!!!!!!

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Magik_Dino! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.