Magic_Dino's Election Post (March 2021)

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
  • Your username: MAGIC_DINO
  • Your age: SEVENTEEN
  • Your activity on the server: I PLAY ALL THE TIME AND HELP PEOPLE BECUASE IM SO COOL!!!!!!!
  • When you joined the server: I JOINED THE SERVER IN SEPTEMBER OF 2019!!!!!!!!!
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I THINK I AM SUITED BECAUSE I AM AM ALREADY A GOVERNMENT WORKER!! WORKING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMY HAS SHOWN ME A NUMBER OF THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPLEMENTED OR ADJUSTED!!!!!!!
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I WOULD VOTE FOR LAWS THAT HELP THE PEOPLE THE MOST!!!!! I WOULD VOTE AGAINST LAWS THAT I THINK WOULD HARM PLAYER'S WAYS OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11147-9ef4582962f2239246aa85498f9b39a8.jpg

Attachments

• Magicformp.JPG
    Magicformp.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 9

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Could you go a bit deeper into what you have learned as an Economy Secretary that showed you things that need to be implemented or adjusted?

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Could you go a bit deeper into what you have learned as an Economy Secretary that showed you things that need to be implemented or adjusted?

FOR INSTANCE SOME OF THE THINGS IVE SEEN THAT COULD BE IMPLEMENTED INCLUDE INCREASING THE NUMBER OF PLOTS A PLAYER CAN OWN FROM THREE, OR LOWER TAXATION ON CHEST SHOPS

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Hey Magic, how will removing the tax on chest shops help the economy? Won't that drain the Gov balance?

edit due to stupidity uwu

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
GOOD LUCK MAGIC I THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE AN MP BECAUSE YOU REALLY ARE THE POG... BUT COULD YOU MAYBE BE A LITTLE CLEARER ON YOUR PROPOSED POLICIES AND MAYBE BE A LITTLE QUIETER IM GOING LEGIT DEAF RN

Not everyone who works for the DOE just should be an MP please give more detail on why you think you deserve to be an MP and explain why you want to expand the number of plots a player can own, just overall please provide more detail in this post, the one sentence answers barely give any information.

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Not everyone who works for the DOE just should be an MP please give more detail on why you think you deserve to be an MP and explain why you want to expand the number of plots a player can own, just overall please provide more detail in this post, the one sentence answers barely give any information.
AT NO POINT DID I EVER SAY I SHOULD BE MP BECAUSE IM DOE I SIMPLY SAID AS A DOE MEMBER I HAVE SEEN SOME THINGS TAHT CAN CHANGE!!!!! I WANT TO EXPAND THE NUMBER OF PLOTS A PLAYER CAN OWN SO MORE PEOPLE CAN HAVE MORE PLOTS!!!! THERE ARE 200 SOME PLOTS IN CAP AND IF WE LET MORE PEOPLE HAVE 4 PLOTS INSTEAD OF ONLY THE ONES THAT WERE GRANDFATHERED IN WE CAN SEE MORE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESSES IN CAP WHICH IN TURN WILL FURTHER THE ECONOMY OF THE SERVER!!!!

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister
AT NO POINT DID I EVER SAY I SHOULD BE MP BECAUSE IM DOE I SIMPLY SAID AS A DOE MEMBER I HAVE SEEN SOME THINGS TAHT CAN CHANGE!!!!! I WANT TO EXPAND THE NUMBER OF PLOTS A PLAYER CAN OWN SO MORE PEOPLE CAN HAVE MORE PLOTS!!!! THERE ARE 200 SOME PLOTS IN CAP AND IF WE LET MORE PEOPLE HAVE 4 PLOTS INSTEAD OF ONLY THE ONES THAT WERE GRANDFATHERED IN WE CAN SEE MORE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESSES IN CAP WHICH IN TURN WILL FURTHER THE ECONOMY OF THE SERVER!!!!
Aren't we trying to decentralize Cap tho?

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
GOOD LUCK MAGIC I THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE AN MP BECAUSE YOU REALLY ARE THE POG... BUT COULD YOU MAYBE BE A LITTLE CLEARER ON YOUR PROPOSED POLICIES AND MAYBE BE A LITTLE QUIETER IM GOING LEGIT DEAF RN

ALRIGHT! WELL CAN YOU ELABORATE A BIT MORE ON HOW THE DOE WILL HELP YOU AND HOW BEING A GOVERNMENT WORKER WILL BENEFIT YOU IF YOU BECAME MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT!
THE POLICIES I WANT TO PROPOSE WILL BE ENVOLVING THINGS LIKE ESL, NUMBER OF PLOTS A PLAYER CAN OWN AND TAXATION!!! IM STICKING TO WHAT I KNOW AS PART OF DOE THESE ARE WHAT I UNDERSTAND!!!! UNFORTUANTLY I CANNOT STOP YELLING!!!!!

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Aren't we trying to decentralize Cap tho?
WHILE YES WE ARE TRYING TO DECENTERALIZE THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. SHOULD I BECOME MP AND SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES IS PASSED IT WILL HAVE ITS PROS AND CONS AND IN MY OPINION THE PROS OF IT OUTWEIGH THE CONS!!