PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
  • Your username: MAGIC_DINO
  • Your age: SEVENTEEN
  • Your activity on the server: I PLAY ALL THE TIME AND HELP PEOPLE BECUASE IM SO COOL!!!!!!!
  • When you joined the server: I JOINED THE SERVER IN SEPTEMBER OF 2019!!!!!!!!!
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I THINK I AM SUITED BECAUSE I AM AM ALREADY A GOVERNMENT WORKER!! WORKING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMY HAS SHOWN ME A NUMBER OF THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPLEMENTED OR ADJUSTED!!!!!!!
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I WOULD VOTE FOR LAWS THAT HELP THE PEOPLE THE MOST!!!!! I WOULD VOTE AGAINST LAWS THAT I THINK WOULD HARM PLAYER'S WAYS OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11147-9ef4582962f2239246aa85498f9b39a8.jpg
mhmmmmm. So I was wondering, would you vote for laws that help the different Departments?

Magic_Dino

Citizen
Banned
Donator
mhmmmmm. So I was wondering, would you vote for laws that help the different Departments?
I WOULD STILL BE VOTING FOR LAWS IN OTEHR DEPARTMENTS HOWEVER I AM NOT QUALIFIED TO SAY WHAT IS AND ISNT WRONG FROM THEIR ENDS AND SO I WOULDNT BE PROPOSING BILLS THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I WOULD STILL BE VOTING FOR LAWS IN OTEHR DEPARTMENTS HOWEVER I AM NOT QUALIFIED TO SAY WHAT IS AND ISNT WRONG FROM THEIR ENDS AND SO I WOULDNT BE PROPOSING BILLS THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!
okey btw why are you yelling

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
WHILE YES WE ARE TRYING TO DECENTERALIZE THE DAMAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. SHOULD I BECOME MP AND SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES IS PASSED IT WILL HAVE ITS PROS AND CONS AND IN MY OPINION THE PROS OF IT OUTWEIGH THE CONS!!
But isn't the end of this to highlight the other cities and towns rather than Cap? Like if businesses can move to other cities/towns rather than in Cap will be beneficial for traffic to those cities or towns. But I guess that's just my opinion on the topic.