Denied MajorSir's Police Officer application.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
You may have 1 year as a join-date, but that doesn't mean you spent one year getting to know the server.
I don't believe 3 days will be enough experience to cut you a Police Officer job, as it takes more than time to get to truly know the server and become a government worker.
(It's not my decision but there's my opinion, no offense, not meaning to be mean towards you, I respect you and your choices)

Therefore, I would strongly recommend that you gather more experience before considering the Police Officer job again.

You do have background experience from past servers and seem to have a strong hold on the basics, which is great. But I think you need more time getting to know the server and the people on it before becoming a Police Officer.

In all odds, Good luck on getting the position (for now and the future)! Despite what is said above, you seem like a qualified candidate.

Major

Citizen
You may have 1 year as a join-date, but that doesn't mean you spent one year getting to know the server.
I don't believe 3 days will be enough experience to cut you a Police Officer job, as it takes more than time to get to truly know the server and become a government worker.
(It's not my decision but there's my opinion, no offense, not meaning to be mean towards you, I respect you and your choices)

Therefore, I would strongly recommend that you gather more experience before considering the Police Officer job again.

You do have background experience from past servers and seem to have a strong hold on the basics, which is great. But I think you need more time getting to know the server and the people on it before becoming a Police Officer.

In all odds, Good luck on getting the position (for now and the future)! Despite what is said above, you seem like a qualified candidate.

I appreciate your feedback.
and, Thank you.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

More activity is recommended before you are considered for the position