Answered / Added Mall- Shop Board

Do you think these small billboards would help and do you think they should be added?

• Total voters
I was thinking today, as I was working on my Mall Shop ( The Igloo Cafe in the back left corner of the Mall if you're interested :p ), that sometimes it's hard for people to find your shop if they aren't right there in game with you, telling you where it is. For example, the other day I was looking for lightningstarmew's shop, just to check it out. The problem is, I couldn't find it. Also, this idea would help if you were looking for something specific to buy, like food and seeds.
I thought of something that maybe some other people would like. I have no idea how people would feel about this, just throwing it out there. I was thinking that in the front of the mall we could have almost like two small billboards (maybe replacing the first little tree with benches) that's almost like a map of the mall. I will include two screenshots of something I made in a singleplayer game that might resemble what it would look like.
I was just thinking that this would a) help players find the shop of a specific player they are looking for, and b) help players that are looking for a specific item to buy, such as netherrack.upload_2017-5-8_17-26-7.png upload_2017-5-8_17-26-21.png

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
If people post their shops on the forums, with a list of what you can buy, the location, etc, it would help.

If people post their shops on the forums, with a list of what you can buy, the location, etc, it would help.

Good idea! We could have a little section for that, maybe. If this idea is approved and we DO use signs, we would probably only put 2 examples of what we sell. For example, seeds and food, just because of lack of space :P And for location, like I would say "back left of first floor"

That's a great idea! I also think that, since there's a sign beside every shop's main information, the owners could put some advertisement, such as:
Lightningstarmew's shop sells all the stuff you could imagine for the best prices!

or
MariChally's shop sells everything available!
or
Lady_Deadpool810's shop sells the best cake, pumpkin pie, and more!
etc.
(there could be more, if you want to add sales or news)

[whoop, it's my first forum comment (since the email wasn't coming)]

Last edited:
That's a great idea! I also think that, since there's a sign beside every shop's main information, the owners could put some advertisement, such as:
Lightningstarmew's shop sells all the stuff you could imagine for the best prices!

or
MariChally's shop sells everything available!
or
Lady_Deadpool810's shop sells the best cake, pumpkin pie, and more!
etc.
(there could be more, if you want to add sales or news)

[whoop, it's my first forum post (since the email wasn't coming)]
How'd you put a quote??