Should BC have this plugin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
as you see the staff are very against this but the players of BC are not!
"You also can't go around shouting that players don't want certain things added when that's actually false just because you don't want something added" as koal phrased nicely the votes are UP 9 Votes AYE I 7 votes nay...
staff are players too. Simple fact. I am a player. All staff are players. All players have opinions. Staff are players, staff have opinions. Opinions means speaking your mind, hence they are speaking their mind. Staff aren’t immediately in parliament anymore, did you notice?

My opinion on this matter is that a marriage plugin is useless. It actually removes the roleplay aspect of the server. Just typing a command and you’re suddenly married. That’s not realistic which is what you all that are for it, are calling it. You can plan a wedding and get married in BC. No one is stopping you. But there is an opinion out there that a marriage plugin is useless. It’s honestly utterly useless. That’s my opinion based off of a lot for experience with this server. Also you just saying: “OH they don’t like our idea! Corruption!” Thats honestly ridiculous. It’s not corruption. It’s an opinion and then people like you reacting defensively to it because you aren’t getting a positive reaction you expected.

In conclusion, staff are players, staff have opinions same as you, staff need to follow the law same as you, only difference is they have abilities to assist you, that’s the ONLY difference. Furthermore, a marriage plugin removes a roleplay aspect, it’s actually not as realistic as you’d think. Finally, I wish you’d realize that this isn’t even a bill.
Thanks for the suggestion Abi, we appreciate the suggestions wether they are liked or not because it shows player initiative to speak up.
Final note: this isn’t me speaking from administration when I comment on the marriage plugin, this is me speaking my opinion because I’m allowed to as a player of businesscraft.

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
staff are players too. Simple fact. I am a player. All staff are players. All players have opinions. Staff are players, staff have opinions. Opinions means speaking your mind, hence they are speaking their mind. Staff aren’t immediately in parliament anymore, did you notice?

My opinion on this matter is that a marriage plugin is useless. It actually removes the roleplay aspect of the server. Just typing a command and you’re suddenly married. That’s not realistic which is what you all that are for it, are calling it. You can plan a wedding and get married in BC. No one is stopping you. But there is an opinion out there that a marriage plugin is useless. It’s honestly utterly useless. That’s my opinion based off of a lot for experience with this server. Also you just saying: “OH they don’t like our idea! Corruption!” Thats honestly ridiculous. It’s not corruption. It’s an opinion and then people like you reacting defensively to it because you aren’t getting a positive reaction you expected.

In conclusion, staff are players, staff have opinions same as you, staff need to follow the law same as you, only difference is they have abilities to assist you, that’s the ONLY difference. Furthermore, a marriage plugin removes a roleplay aspect, it’s actually not as realistic as you’d think. Finally, I wish you’d realize that this isn’t even a bill.
Thanks for the suggestion Abi, we appreciate the suggestions wether they are liked or not because it shows player initiative to speak up.
Final note: this isn’t me speaking from administration when I comment on the marriage plugin, this is me speaking my opinion because I’m allowed to as a player of businesscraft.

Katt this plugin is not affecting you in a negative way,people want this plugin added it is totally unfair for you or anyone else to vote no just because you claim it's "useless" many people want this plugin to make there family and marriage rp on the server better and simply because you people do not like the idea you are refusing to let other people,that is highly ignorant and selfabsorbed in my opinion.
I would also like to point out that on what you said about staff being players and having the right to vote the same as anyone else all were pointing out is that all the staff have the same opinion on this matter that is highly unusual for a democracy but koal claims its a Dictatorship so i guess thats that point covered.
I would just like voters to think for a second why are you preventing other people from enjoying this plugin and will it affect you negatively?

-Krix

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Katt this plugin is not affecting you in a negative way,people want this plugin added it is totally unfair for you or anyone else to vote no just because you claim it's "useless" many people want this plugin to make there family and marriage rp on the server better and simply because you people do not like the idea you are refusing to let other people,that is highly ignorant and selfabsorbed in my opinion.
I would also like to point out that on what you said about staff being players and having the right to vote the same as anyone else all were pointing out is that all the staff have the same opinion on this matter that is highly unusual for a democracy but koal claims its a Dictatorship so i guess thats that point covered.
I would just like voters to think for a second why are you preventing other people from enjoying this plugin and will it affect you negatively?

-Krix
It will have negative effects. It will cause drama. Just as it already has. You don’t need a plugin to roleplay. Also. Did I say I’m preventing you from having the plugin? No Krix. You need to actually comprehend what I said. I was just having my opinion on the matter which I can as a player. Speaking of. Staff members are players too, why do I have to repeat myself? Just because they have the abilities to assist you with regioning or finding stolen items, doesn’t mean they can’t have a say on the server that they play on. In what way is that unusual for democracy, I feel like you don’t understand how a democracy works. Also the definition of ignorant and self absorbed do not describe this situation at all. I am not thinking of myself. I am not failing to recognize the other side. I know why you want it. And I can disagree with that because. I’m. A. Player. With. An. Opinion.
When did Koal say this was a dictatorship? He didn’t. Get your facts straight.
Also this is not even a bill, nothing anyone votes on here is official.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
This plugin will cause a lot of unnecessary problems. It doesn’t actually make marriage realistic at all. And people will be throwing around the sanctity of marriage like a toy by constantly proposing and screwing around. This is not realistic. It’s more realistic if you roleplay it out. You don’t need a command to tell you you’re married. Someone like Abi can just make marriage certificates as a business. This plugin will be a disaster if added in my opinion(notice how I said in my opinion because I’m a player with an opinion and don’t want to constantly be proposed to as a joke or at all and can see how others will be uncomfortable). It takes away from the server theme, and will cause unrelated drama that we aren’t looking to have on a server about business and “city roleplay”. This plugin will just make the roleplay unrealistic. There you go. I’m allowed to say that.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This plugin has been suggested many times, and despite that we changed the Suggestions Information thread to include the following point, people still suggest it.
Please don't suggest features that have already been suggested previously (example: Marriage plugin);

We don't want to promote or endorse online dating, especially virtual marriages between kids. I've already stated this on multiple occasions and made clear that this plugin will never be considered.

P.S.: Parliament can vote on this plugin if they really wanted to.
P.P.S: Even in the poll on this thread, the majority is for not installing the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.