Solved matty707 report 7/30/20

Discussion in 'Company reporting' started by kailabeann, Jul 30, 2020.

1. kailabeann

kailabeann Deputy Prime Minister Deputy Prime Minister Senior Economy Secretary Donator

kailabeann
    Player/Company: matty707
    Player jobs: Lumberjack, Judge, CC
    Illegal items being sold: Apples
    Plot/Region coords: H+H_room4
    Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/qdQU9v2

2. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  3. xlayzur

xlayzur Speaker of the Parliament Speaker of the Parliament Member of Parliament Senior Economy Secretary Donator

xlayzur

You're not Matty707 also your name is not on the chest-shop that is being reported. DoE has seen M|CORP's registration forum. The forum does not specify that Dani99x is a farmer, as you stated they are the Chief Marketing Officer so there is not a way to for the DoE to see Dani as M|CORP's farmer. There are new requirements for companies as it stands. In order to resolve this M|CORP needs to ID employee roles and employee contracts that have yet to be shown to the DoE for approval. Thank you.

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    As I have said in my initial statement, I am speaking as the COO of M|CORP, an executive position, giving me the right to defend the company I work for with sufficient credibility. Furthermore, M|CORP's company registration thread has not been verified, meaning it does not adequately represent M|CORP. Using it as a credible source is ill-advised. M|CORP will fix the company registration thread in due time. As of now, the only credible showing M|CORP's right to sell apples is in this thread. Thank you.

Sprite likes this.
  5. kailabeann

kailabeann Deputy Prime Minister Deputy Prime Minister Senior Economy Secretary Donator

kailabeann
    You're exactly right. M|Corp is not a registered company. Without the employment contracts, this shop is a violation. Produce the contracts for verification and this report will be retracted.

xlayzur likes this.
  6. _Info_

_Info_ Minister of Economy Minister of Economy Donator

_Info_
    As my dept employees have stated before, once the company registration thread is updated and verified this matter will be resolved. Until then it remains as a valid report and will be handled accordingly.

Act, xlayzur and kailabeann like this.
  7. Matt

Matt The Big Cheese Member of Parliament Donator

Matty707
    Official Statement from the CEO of M|CORP: (or, am I not the CEO, since my registration has yet to be completed? Lol)

Anyway. I am stating here that the process for completing M|CORP's official registration and employee contracts is still in the works. I understand a week as gone by since the initial announcement, but a week for some goes by fairly quickly, especially if one still works many hours in these pandemic times. I truly believed that my company, founded in August of 2018, was currently covered by the Corporate Jobs Act alone, and that registration was only required for those business owners eager to access the new Government Entrepreneur Shop, released today. I have temporarily removed the one (1) chest shop in question from the M|CORP W00D store within H+H.

Thank you,

A1phaSniper and Sprite like this.
  8. Matt

Matt The Big Cheese Member of Parliament Donator

Matty707
  9. kailabeann

kailabeann
    Thank you, Matty, this report is now solved. No further action is necessary.

10. Windows_Dog

Windows_Dog Microsoft Replay Staff Member Administrator Minister of Justice Police Officer Property Inspector Donator

Windows_Dog
    Solved by owner