Solved matty707 report 7/30/20

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
As M|CORP's COO, I will respond. This report is futile. Dani99x, who is M|CORP's Chief Marketing Officer, holds the farmer role:
View attachment 7619
Per the Corporate Job Act, M|CORP is allowed to sell apples while Dani is apart of M|CORP: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/corporate-job-act.7034/#post-33484

You're not Matty707 also your name is not on the chest-shop that is being reported. DoE has seen M|CORP's registration forum. The forum does not specify that Dani99x is a farmer, as you stated they are the Chief Marketing Officer so there is not a way to for the DoE to see Dani as M|CORP's farmer. There are new requirements for companies as it stands. In order to resolve this M|CORP needs to ID employee roles and employee contracts that have yet to be shown to the DoE for approval. Thank you.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
You're not Matty707 also your name is not on the chest-shop that is being reported. DoE has seen M|CORP's registration forum. The forum does not specify that Dani99x is a farmer, as you stated they are the Chief Marketing Officer so there is not a way to for the DoE to see Dani as M|CORP's farmer. There are new requirements for companies as it stands. In order to resolve this M|CORP needs to ID employee roles and employee contracts that have yet to be shown to the DoE for approval. Thank you.
As I have said in my initial statement, I am speaking as the COO of M|CORP, an executive position, giving me the right to defend the company I work for with sufficient credibility. Furthermore, M|CORP's company registration thread has not been verified, meaning it does not adequately represent M|CORP. Using it as a credible source is ill-advised. M|CORP will fix the company registration thread in due time. As of now, the only credible showing M|CORP's right to sell apples is in this thread. Thank you.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Furthermore, M|CORP's company registration thread has not been verified, meaning it does not adequately represent M|CORP.
You're exactly right. M|Corp is not a registered company. Without the employment contracts, this shop is a violation. Produce the contracts for verification and this report will be retracted.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
As my dept employees have stated before, once the company registration thread is updated and verified this matter will be resolved. Until then it remains as a valid report and will be handled accordingly.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Official Statement from the CEO of M|CORP: (or, am I not the CEO, since my registration has yet to be completed? Lol)

Anyway. I am stating here that the process for completing M|CORP's official registration and employee contracts is still in the works. I understand a week as gone by since the initial announcement, but a week for some goes by fairly quickly, especially if one still works many hours in these pandemic times. I truly believed that my company, founded in August of 2018, was currently covered by the Corporate Jobs Act alone, and that registration was only required for those business owners eager to access the new Government Entrepreneur Shop, released today. I have temporarily removed the one (1) chest shop in question from the M|CORP W00D store within H+H.

Thank you,

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
PropertyInspector
Solved by owner