Answered / Added Mcmmo Plugin

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
- Username: _Zzz_King_
- Suggestion Title: Mcmmo Plugin
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Well the Mcmmo plugin basically give stats to each player that they can improve. For example, Swords, Archery, Alchemy(Brewing potions), Herbalism, fists, mining, acrobatics and much more. You improve these skills by doing them over an over. For example killing mobs will increase your sword level, and you can get a special move called serrated strikes that makes your opponent bleed if your level is super high. This plugin would help the roleplay aspect, an some exam jobs like, Hunter, farmer, brewer and more.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/official-mcmmo-original-author-returns.64348/ (it works for most versions i believe).
- Additional Information: Idk i heard this plugin could be abused, but i think most stuff could be abused anyways and just needs appropriate punishments.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Well actually, even though this plugin has been suggested a while ago, but denied I really think this would help with boosting some jobs since the ESL is going to be weakened. I believe this plugin can be configured for certain jobs.

Vujix

Citizen
Well actually, even though this plugin has been suggested a while ago, but denied I really think this would help with boosting some jobs since the ESL is going to be weakened. I believe this plugin can be configured for certain jobs.
I've played on many servers with MCMMO and I find it annoying. Nay or whatever from me

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
I'm just collecting wood and BOOM noises and there's something on my screen. Not to mention how most MCMMO servers have the stats on the side of your screen o.O
Those are options that can easily be configured. It mostly just shows at the top of your screen.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
BC is a IRL simulation/roleplay server. Because of that this would be out of place. Additionally, this doesn't fit with the 'Business' theme of this server.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
BC is a IRL simulation/roleplay server. Because of that this would be out of place. Additionally, this doesn't fit with the 'Business' theme of this server.
I think it would fit fine. Especially if it was configured for some aspects to work with certain jobs. This is just meant to give some jobs meaning after being removed from the ESL.

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
I agree with creep here, Mcmmo plugins and levels don't fit the servers vibe in my opinion and I would not really enjoy dealing with it.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Tbh it isnt really about whether it would fit or not, but it would help a lot of jobs with the ESL getting weakened.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
How would getting an xp point when you jump help jobs
Its not just an xp point lol. For example the swords skill would help hunters. Same for archery. Herbalism would help farmers cuz it gives them a special ability. Alchemy would help brewers because of the special ability you get with a high level. Wood cutting ability would help lumberjacks. We already have something like tree feller, but they would also be able to get double drops, and a ability called leaf blower. There are many different abilities you can get. Its not just an xp bar.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
Its not just an xp point lol. For example the swords skill would help hunters. Same for archery. Herbalism would help farmers cuz it gives them a special ability. Alchemy would help brewers because of the special ability you get with a high level. Wood cutting ability would help lumberjacks. We already have something like tree feller, but they would also be able to get double drops, and a ability called leaf blower. There are many different abilities you can get. Its not just an xp bar.
But this isn't a significant enough impact for it to be justified as a replacement/remedy for ESL.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
This is a dumb debate. Businesscraft is a real life simulation server that relies on realistic player managed mechanics to provide an enjoyable experience. The MCMMO plugin is used in faction servers, where realism takes a back seat in favor of technical features. We are not a factions server. If you want to use the MCMMO plugin, go to a factions server.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
This is a dumb debate. Businesscraft is a real life simulation server that relies on realistic player managed mechanics to provide an enjoyable experience. The MCMMO plugin is used in faction servers, where realism takes a back seat in favor of technical features. We are not a factions server. If you want to use the MCMMO plugin, go to a factions server.
Damn this isn't because I want an Mcmmo plugin so bad. I just think it will benefit the server thats all. Jeez.