Denied MeerkatMonkeyMan's Application for Police Officer

- In-game name:MeerkatMonkeyMan
- Date joined server: It says I joined 1 year ago but I only started playing properly recently.
- Current playtime:12h 35 min
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:I personally love the Police. I love helping people out, arresting bad guys, driving around in my car. I like working together with various people. I am not exactly sure what else to put in here.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring humour, joy, fun and I can bring lots of criminals into the station!
- Additional Information:
Not much, Im basically broke in game, but theat has no relevance to the application. So no, no additional info lol. Have a good day :)

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
You have to have at least 2 weeks of playtime
No, not two weeks of playtime. It's two weeks of join date. If it was two weeks of playtime, that would take at least one month to get there. Unless you spend two weeks nonstop playing on the server.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I’m sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. More time and experience is required to be considered for the high responsibility role of Police Officer. Also the DoJ isn’t accepting any more members at the moment.