Denied MehLife's Application for Police Officer

MehLife

Citizen
Donator
IGN: MehLife

Date Joined: 1 year ago (NOT ACTIVE UNTIL AROUND 2 WEEKS AGO)

Playtime: 2d 8h

Why do I want to be a Police Officer: I would like to be a police officer because I want to make a difference to the community. Even if it's a gameplay difference, I still consider it pretty important. Being murdered can ruin someones experience on the server! I also would like to become a Police Officer because I like exploring new things and becoming a Police Officer would be something new for me to do. It would be a new experience and a new challenge! I see the Police Officers on the server and they are busy at work and they seem like they're having fun, and I'm ready for that chance!

What can I bring to the Department: I think can be a bunch to the team! I am a very active player, therefore I will be able to be on duty a lot. Also, I have been a Police Officer on similar city servers, so I can bring a little experience to the department! I think I'm in a different timezone than most police officers because I rarely see any online, so I will be able to help the department be on duty all of the time. I believe that I can also bring some skills to the team! I know my way around the server, so I don't think it would be too hard for me to follow people. I am also a good driver, so that can definitely be beneficial!

Additional Information
: Overall, I really want to try something new and I think becoming a Police Officer could be the way to go!
Thank you!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You just got back from a break so I’d like to see you interact with the community a bit more