Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
- In-game name: Mickichu
- Date joined server: 11th February
- Current playtime: 16 days
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be an Event Planner: Honestly, when I first joined the server I was busy with uni and work. Now that I've graduated, I have a lot more time available. Two of my closest friends were event planners and they both really enjoyed it. I loved seeing their ideas come to life and participating in their events. I am full of ideas/events and would like to also bring these to life for other players to experience and have fun. Furthermore, being an event planner will allow me to interact more with the community. I'm also joining for Kiko ;D
- What can you bring to the Department: As mentioned above, I am full of ideas, passion, hard work and dedication. I am also great with working with others and would love to help anyone else with any event ideas they have; whether it be the idea or the build.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my application ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ (this is for you keeks)

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Accepted

Congratulations, Mickichu! Your application for Event Planner has been accepted.