Lawyer
Donator
MikeyMaster
MikeyMaster
Lawyer
- In-game name: MikeyMaster
- Date joined server: July 27th, 2019
- Current playtime: 4 days and 10 hours
- Why you want this job: I would like this job because I am dedicated to helping the environment and animals. I always see abandoned doggos in the wild, only for no EMs to be online, so the animals must face neglect until one comes online, and I don't want to be the one pointing in out, I want to be the one solving the problem. Another reason is that I want more motivation to help the wild,and getting EM will really give me enough motivation to get out there and fix the environment. When I first joined the server. Whenever I go into the wild, I have so many ideas of how to make the 4 main warps a much better place, but I can't do as much since I don't have access to the storage, nor is it easy to donate to the EM storage since, well, I don't have access to it. Overall, I believe I am worthy for this position since I have am active, experienced, dedicated, and find enjoyment in helping the environment.
- Additional Information: Wish me luck, and thanks for reading! :D

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, MikeyMaster! Your application for Environment Manager has been accepted.