Minor Announcements & Updates

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
All relatively minor server changes and updates will be posted here by the Staff Team.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Friends
Friends was originally an inspired idea I gained through my experience not only on this server, but on other servers with similar friend systems. During my first few attempts of creating plugins, this was one of the many multi-functioned creations I actually stuck with and continued to expand as I became more familiarized with how certain features would come to life. In the beginning stages, it only had the most basic features (adding, removing, blocking, denying/accepting, GUI lists), but of course, through time, more and more ideas were brought up and implemented.

Update
During the downtime of the server, I have had quite a lot of time on my hands to really dig deeper into more advanced features. As such, I am proud to say that the following few feats. are now available for all of you to play around with:

• /f AcceptAll - Accept all incoming requests you have;
  • /f DenyAll - Deny all incoming requests you have;
  • /f RemoveAll - Remove all of your current friends;
  • Sub-command Tab Completion - After typing out the main command (/friends or /f), you can press tab to auto-complete all Friend related options.
GUI Updates
Aside from general commands additions, I have also make updates to the GUI menus (/f list and /f blocklist) to be less of an empty space by adding a small hotbar in the bottom row to contain filler items, a close button, and a /f toggle button.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Aside from GUI content additions, the name has also been updated to include the page in which you are viewing. This brings me to my next addition; Friends lists are now unlimited, so you can have as many friends as your heart desires!

When viewing your friends or block list, you can click on the players' heads to open a new options menu.

Thanks
For now, this is all I plan to add to my Friends system, but if someone gives me a good enough suggestion, I will surely look into adding it! Thanks.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Lag Reduction
As many of you are aware, the server has been getting hit pretty hard in terms of general lag and performance failure. We have been attempting several different methods to resolve these issues without needing to move hosts again. One plugin feature we've added (thanks to @Windows_Dog) allows us to stack mobs into each other to keep from overloading a single chunk with hundreds of mobs/farm animals. Another thing is removing players' ability to spam activate redstone using levers. There may be many more small changes relating to this plugin that will be implemented later on if we still notice an insane amount of entities (not looking at the item frames/armor stands)/redstone activity.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Enderman Farming
Similar to the case with Guardian farming, we've observed quite a lot of endermen grinders and have come to the conclusion that this method is far too economy breaking, and has resulted in the removal of mob rewards within the end world only. Endermen will still give money in the overworld, however.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
Bug Fixes and Balancing
  • [-] Removed ability to apply Curse of Binding to non-armor items;
  • [+] Fixed a bug with cosmetic gadgets/hats that allowed players to obtain them (thanks UASO for reporting).

After working with the Department of Economy,
  • [-] Removed Krunas reward for killing Zombified Piglins;
  • [-] Decreased Krunas reward for killing Magma Cube from 4kr base to 0.5kr base.

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
  • You can now quit an exam that's in progress with /exams quit. You do not get a refund of the cost.
  • You should no longer be able to put cars/bikes/helicopters/submarines into the various types of crafting inventories (crafting table, furnace, etc)
  • You should no longer be able to equip a donkey/mule/llama with a car/bike/helicopter/submarine
  • Custom food items can now be placed directly on another block via shift+click. Please note that by doing this, the food will be inedible when you break the food block. Sorry, no 5 second rule

Last edited:

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I finally got around to completing the /job update.
• Removed line spamming text for multiple roles
• Removed empty categories
• Looks more clean (I guess)

upload_2021-11-18_12-3-48.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-18_12-3-17.png
    upload_2021-11-18_12-3-17.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 4

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I've also gotten around to finally re-writing the entire PlayerInfo (/pi | /playerinfo) plugin from scratch. In doing so, I managed:
• Code cleanup (increases performance and allows for faster updates);
• Updated to support 1.17 mobs;
• Updated GUIs:
• Merged the old Hostile and Passive mob stats into their own special GUI in the main menu;
• Removed the following from the main menu player head slot:
• Join date (/jd);
• Vote count (/votetotal);
• Role list (/job).​
• Removed "Damage Dealt" and "Damage Taken" slots from the PvP Stats menu;
• Kept the apple icon for offline players, added the messages "Data unobtainable" when hogvering instead;
• Changed GUI titles.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to DM, ping, or call me out in-game.