Money mans out

TheMoneyMan

Citizen
Banned
This server is way to bad. I would expect nice staff like Nature and a reason I'm leaving forever is the same reasons as kuyasa because some of the people i can't stand and half of it is the staff, but what is up with the staff? They are so terrible. , they dont add anything new, it gets boring,
but thanks
so bye forever and ever!
you will never see me again, only on a nice server with nice staff that add stuff daily, so the server wouldnt get boring and when i first joined bc i thought that was one of those servers, but no after a few months they didnt add anything and all you freakin' did was save up cash for pointless crap like what where you supposed to do with like 100k? buy a car, ok i hope a car costs 100k then!

Welp thanks for the fun while it lasted.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I think the real reason why you're leaving is because you just got banned. My staff are only terrible to players once they discipline them fairly for breaking the laws (like you were on multiple occasions). Once people like you finally understand how much time and effort staff members put into this server, they would respect them far more. Also, we do add new things! Check the Government Updates/Announcements :). Parliament (which is also consisted of staff members) always debates and works on adjusting the server laws and implementing new features and so does the Cabinet (most of which, again, consisted of staff members).

what where you supposed to do with like 100k?
You can do a lot of things! You can start your own city, company, build a mansion or anything you'd really like. Or since you you mentioned cars, you could buy 50 Black/White cars, 28 Purple/Green/Yellow cars or 18 Magenta/Blue cars!

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
To be honest I think I speak with the majority of the server when I say I completely disagree with you, if you don't like it then that's your own personal thing, as judging by the 60+ plus people that I meet everyday, its a well run server.

Personally I would make a city with 100 K but obviously you didn't even play enough to know you can found cities, as the server is 'Way to bad' apparently ( It's too bad :P )