Suggestion More Lagclear Notifications

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sprite, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sprite

Sprite Citizen

SpriteWhatever
    - Username: SpriteCherry_
    - Suggestion Title: More lagclear notifications
    - Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Add more lagclear notifications, especially when it is about to happen. Mildly upsetting when something you've been working on, like a book, or something expensive, like a car, gets yeeted out of existence whenever you toss it to somebody and you don't notice that items are about to be cleared
    - Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): no
    - If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
    - Additional Information:

awhni and Danielw_ like this.
  2. Mineqaft

Mineqaft Citizen

Mineqaft
    I used to get kicked for afk and lose all my progress in books. Since you're writing a book in this case, try typing it out in a google doc first. It lets you edit your mistakes and will never get automatically deleted.

3. Danielw_

Danielw_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister without portfolio Event Planner Business Secretary

Danielw_
    Same thing happened to me when I dropped an elytra. It's quite frustrating.

What I've noticed is that the dropped items clear whenever one of the server messages in-game (for example, the one that says: "Want to work for the government? Click Here.) is displayed.