Accepted Moutnsia's Application For Social Adviser

Moutnsia :)

Citizen
- In-game name: Moutnsia
- Date joined server: November 2nd 2021
- Current playtime: About 4 days (Minecraft is being very glitchy as the time I post this so I am very sorry in advance)
- Role you're applying for: Social Advisor
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I want to become a Social Adviser because I would like to document and show others Business Craft's history. Whether that is new players or existing players. Business Craft's history is important and can help new players understand the server more and know old events and what WE do during certain seasons and much more and overall show the expansion of Business Craft. This is why I would like to become a Social Adviser
- What can you bring to the Department
: I can bring people together to compete in player made events for photos for the purpose of history and Business Craft. If old players, new players, or active ones; whoever they may be, would like to know about history of the server and what has been happening I can help with that and show them photos so they are up to date of what has happened.
- Additional Information: I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this, whoever you may be; I am very thankful for that :)

- Sample Photos/vids (Social Advisors ONLY):

Attachments

• 2021-12-11_18.31.19.png
    2021-12-11_18.31.19.png
    802.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2021-12-11_18.21.28_2.png
    2021-12-11_18.21.28_2.png
    769.7 KB · Views: 15

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Moutnsia! Your application for Social Advisor has been accepted.