Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
- In-game name: MrSpill
- Date joined server: 4/3/2020
- Current playtime: 21d 3h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
I want to be a Police Officer because I have been in the position before and I miss being able to assist the players and the server. I also want to practice and improve my knowledge of the laws of BC and be able to enforce them. Many friends of mine are Police Officers on the server and I would love to be able to join the department and help them with their jobs. Being PO on BC was and will continue to be a great experience and if I get to become one again I look forward to it!
- What can you bring to the Department:
In my time on the server so far, I have been a Tour Guide, Property Inspector, Community Coordinator, Doctor, Member of Parliament, and am currently a Ranger. Already being in a law enforcement position, being a PO will compliment my job as a Ranger and vice versa. I would like to be able to help the players of BC by enforcing the law while i'm playing. In real life, I am in the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps in the position of Master At Arms, which is in charge of the security, accountability, and discipline of all the cadets. I can bring the skills I have learned in this program and apply them to the PO position to be an organized, efficient, and successful Officer.
- Additional Information:
Thank you for your time and consideration again c:

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
good luck spill! You give me a good first impression cause u helped me once in the hospital!

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, MrSpill! Your application for position has been accepted.

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, MrSpill! Your application for position has been accepted.

YASSS MISS MINISTER SIR !!