MrSpill's Personal Journey

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer
Hey guys! If you are triggered by ED's, you don't have to read this, but you can always reach out privately here or on my discord so that we can help each other :)

So for those of you that don't know me, I am MrSpill, or just Spill if your prefer. This is really unusual and personal in nature, but I am posting it here because I figured it may help with accountability. I have an eating disorder. Specifically, binge eating disorder and bulimia. I have suffered with it for about 10 years now. Of course I have tried all the fads and diets and everything, but with no success. But it is hard to resist the addiction. We all need food to survive, so it's not like nicotine where you could just cut it out, it's essential to our life. But it has now got to the point where it will impede my life goals if I don't gain control in a healthy way. This community is like a family to me in some ways. I have made life long friends here, and that is why I am posting this. Because I need help, specifically with holding myself accountable and having motivation to make a life style change.

I am 6'1" and weigh 315 pounds. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, it really sucks. It's a constant battle. It sounds so dramatic as I type it out but food has always been my comfort item, my friend in my darkest moments. Something that makes me feel good, and then there are times where it's my worst enemy. But it's time for a change so that I can be healthy and find other ways to cope with my life problems other than binging or starving. So this is what I plan on doing. I have decided to start my life style change with exercise and eating in a healthy way, not starving myself, not over eating, but eating nutritious food that gives me all that I need to be healthy (Any advice here will be helpful). Every Friday, I will post my progress. Thanks for listening, I understand it's very personal but I hope that it pays off and I become better from this.

Love yall <3

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
My advice is not to completely cut out your favorite foods but simply lessen how much you eat them or the portions that you eat them in. This helped me a lot when I lost weight a couple years back. Good luck spill!

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
I wish you luck on your journey towards healthiness!